Benefits Of Using A Steam Room
- Increases body metabolism
- Deep cleanses the skin
- Helps eliminate toxins
- Boosts your immune system
- Relieves discomforts of asthma, allergies and arthritis
- Keeps mucous membranes from excessive drying
- Relieves throat irritation by moistening the air
- Relaxes muscles
- Relieves coughing
- Relieves inflammation and congestion of upper respiratory mucous membranes
- Loosens secretions and stimulates discharge of mucous from the throat and lungs
Beauty Benefits Of Using A Steam Room
- Intensive and comprehensive cleansing effect on skin
- Enhances circulation and blood flow to skin
- Nourishes skin with nutrients
- Superior to body wraps in treatment of cellulite
- Increased body metabolism
- Emulsifies fat of sebaceous glands
- Enhance the development of collagen
- Hydrates dry skin
When in the steam room you will find your skin getting wet, this is not only because you will be sweating, but it is also from the steam. When the room fills with steam, it is not uncommon for your hair/skin to have a white appearance-this is normal due to the water particles on your hair.
It is very important to stay hydrated when using a steam room. This will ensure proper hydration and ensure bodily functions will work properly. Dehydration can come about quickly and is something you want to avoid at all costs.
Make sure prior to using the steam room that you drank an adequate amount of water. Then after exiting the steam room, make sure you drink some more water to get your fluid levels back up to normal.